Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Who or what is Cthulhu?
Read this: H.P. Lovecraft Archives
2) What is "Noo-Noo"?
Apparently the crab men make evil vacuum cleaners. Beyond that I don't know what to tell you.
Call it a chaos magick in-joke.
3) Is that a real vacuum cleaner?
Yes, despite its toy-like appearance, I swear it's real.
4) Why does the vacuum cleaner have that amazingly stupid face on it?
I have no idea. But it doesn't work as well as the faceless vacuum cleaner we had before, so I thought it was mock-worthy.
5) Why is the stuffed cat named Nietzsche?
6) Why did you make this page?
Because I have too much time on my hands. I was inspired by other adventures of other stuffed Cthulhus.
7) Aren't you a grad student? How do you have time to do anything?
Because I'm in religious studies, not something silly like management. I could even argue that Cthulhu is related to religious studies, but I won't. ;)
8) If Cthulhu and the vacuum cleaner are both evil, shouldn't they get along?
I think Cthulhu's beyond good and evil, which just looks like evil to the uninitiated. Moreover, this Cthulhu is a toy, so it hates anything that could be cuter than itself, and hence the vacuum cleaner is evil from its perspective.
Back to the beginning
Back to Angels of Disruption